Patient Care that Goes Beyond Medicine
Besides the physical effects of cancer and treatment, there are also the psychological and emotional effects that can be difficult to manage on your own. Utah Cancer Specialists offers a wide range of wellness activities, classes and programs to our patients and their caregivers.
We encourage our patients to take a proactive role in their health, and optimize their cancer treatment by incorporating stress reduction techniques into their daily self-care practices.
Consider a support group or other organized support program to answer questions and concerns you might have. One of the benefits of community-based care is there are others around you that are either currently going through or have gone through cancer treatment. No one understands what you’re going through better than cancer survivors and the care givers who help patients every day.
- 10March 10, 2019No events
- 11March 11, 2019No events
- 12March 12, 2019Doty Education Centerhttp://www.utahcancer.com/event/living-well-with-cancer/5121 South Cottonwood Street, Murray, UT 84107, USA
Join us and share the education, information, coping guidance and support you needJordan Valley Cancer Center, Main Floorhttp://www.utahcancer.com/event/yoga-nights-at-jordan-valley/3592 W 9000 S, West Jordan, UT 84088, USA
Designed for all patients, survivors and caregivers, all levels. Invite a friend! Dress comfortably,. Bring a mat if you have one.
In partnership with A Quality Life Communite
- 13March 13, 2019Doty Education Centerhttp://www.utahcancer.com/event/utah-net-cancer-support-group/5121 South Cottonwood Street, Murray, UT 84107, USA
This support group meets the second Wednesday of every other month, register with Merlynn at 801.281.0036.
- 14March 14, 2019No events
- 15March 15, 2019No events
- 16March 16, 2019No events